Associate attorney, Jennifer Paternostro Moore has been named for the Junior League of Charlotte spotlight member of the week! Jennifer joined the Junior League in 2012, just after relocating to Charlotte. As a new Charlotte resident, she was interested in meeting like-minded women, promoting volunteerism, and giving back to her community. Congratulations Jennifer for the recognition! You can visit Jennifer’s member spotlight page by clicking here.
- Equifax CEO Retirement Package Provides Lessons for Employment Contracts October 16, 2017
- What is ERISA, and what does it do? October 6, 2017
- Temporary Child Custody in Charlotte, North Carolina September 7, 2017
- I’m Divorced. Can I Move With My Child? July 5, 2017
- Physical vs Legal Custody in North Carolina July 5, 2017