Corporate Counsel In The Charlotte, NC Area
Child Custody And Visitation In The Charlotte, NC Area
Issues surrounding child custody and visitation tend to be some of the most challenging and emotionally-fueled cases in the area of family law. These issues can be addressed in a separation agreement, but when both parties can’t agree, litigation becomes necessary. Courts settle these disputes between parents by choosing the option that it believes best fits the needs of the child. An experienced child custody lawyer will advocate for your rights and help you show the court that your interests are also what’s best for your child. Marcellino & Tyson is an award-winning Charlotte, NC area child custody law firm. We can partner you with a knowledgeable and compassionate legal advocate to help you fight for your parental rights. Get in touch with a child custody attorney near me: call (704) 919-1519 or fill out our online contact form today.
Child Custody Attorney Near Me
Are you looking for local child custody law firms? The family law attorneys at Marcellino & Tyson handle cases involving child custody and visitation in the following North Carolina counties:
- Mecklenburg County, NC
- Cabarrus County, NC
- Union County, NC
- Gaston County, NC
Child Custody Law Firms
We achieve results by gathering all the facts of a case and understanding how they apply to each individual client’s situation. It’s our goal to utilize all available resources to show the court that you have your child’s best interests at heart and that you are fully capable of providing the parental care they need. We demonstrate this using evidence that proves your involvement in your child’s education, your devotion to their health and happiness, and your history of good parental decisions.
Court-produced child custody and visitation schedules can be complicated and involve other parties such as guardians and grandparents when necessary. An effective child visitation lawyer has enough experience to understand the intricacies of your unique situation and know how to deal with it.
If you are searching for a child custody law firm or a “child custody attorney near me” in the Charlotte, NC area, contact Marcellino & Tyson for a consultation. Our dedicated and understanding attorneys can offer essential guidance and representation when you need it the most. In disputes regarding child custody and visitation, a lot is at stake. You and your child’s future can be greatly impacted by the court’s decision. Don’t go it alone; partner with one of our lawyers and we’ll work tirelessly to get you the best possible result.
Child Visitation Lawyer
It is sometimes possible to settle matters regarding child custody and visitation outside of court. However, when the parents can’t agree, or when one changes their mind, these disputes can turn into extensive legal battles. We genuinely believe that it is always beneficial to have a knowledgeable attorney on your side. There are certain situations in which it is crucial to hire skilled legal counsel.
- If you believe your child’s safety is on the line in your custody battle, an attorney is essential.
- When the other parent of your child hires an attorney, you should consider doing the same. Even if you think your case is clear-cut, you never know what your ex could do with a good lawyer in their corner.
- If you and your ex will be sharing parental responsibilities while living in different states or countries, an attorney will certainly be beneficial in navigating the cross-jurisdiction laws involved with your case.
- When your ex attempts to limit your contact with your child by denying or canceling visits, it’s probably a good idea to hire a child visitation lawyer to address these problems and defend your parental rights.
- If the court required you to enter drug/alcohol treatment or to take anger management/parenting classes, you are at a disadvantage in the courtroom. Under these circumstances, you will likely need exceptional representation in order to sway the court in your favor.
When your child’s future is on the line, you don’t want to take any risks. Contact Marcellino & Tyson today.